Simply Parent: A non-profit for those affected by parental alienation. Resources and materials for establishing self-help groups are available.
- Parents Acting Badly: How Institutions and Societies Promote the Alienation of Children from their Loving Families
- The book is available in both English and Swedish
Peer-Reviewed Articles: Due to copyright laws, these articles are not available for posting, but are available upon request.
- Harman, J. J., Kruk, E., & Hines, D. (in press). Parental alienating behaviors: An unacknowledged form of family violence. Psychological Bulletin.
- Harman, J. J., Bernet, W., & Harman, J. (in press). Parental alienation: The blossoming of a field of study. Current Directions in Psychological Science.
- Harman, J. J., Biringen, Z., Ratajck, E. M., Outland, P. L., & Kraus, A. (2016). Parents behaving badly: Gender biases in the perception of parental alienation. Journal of Family Psychology, Advance online publication. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/fam0000232
- Harman, J. J., Leder-Elder, S. & Biringen, Z. (2016). Prevalence of parental alienation drawn from a representative poll. Children & Youth Services Review, 66, 62-66. doi: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2016.04.021